1. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and chop 2 cups of butternut squash (about one medium sized squash).
3. Bring a pot of water to boil and follow pasta directions on package.
4. While the squash is baking, heat the olive oil in a saucepan on medium for about 1 minute.
5. Add minced garlic and oregano. Sauté these for 2 minutes to bring out flavor.
6. Bring the heat down to medium-low.
7. Add 1.5 cups of soymilk and cornstarch, whisk until there are no clumps.
8. Whisk in the nutritional yeast, the consistency will really start to thicken here.
9. Add mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper mixing well.
10. Remove the saucepan from heat.
11. When the squash is done, let it cool for about 15 minutes. This time of year you can expedite the process by letting it sit on the fire escape. :)
12. Mix the squash and remaining soymilk in a food processor or with an electric mixer (1/2 cup).
13. Add the butternut squash mixture to the “cheesy” mixture, whisk together until combined.
14. Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix in chopped kale.
15. Top with Hungarian Smoked Paprika and enjoy!