3 cups non-dairy milk
2 (3.5-ounce) boxes vanilla pudding
1 (13-ounce) bag cream-filled chocolate cookies, broken into pieces (I use Newman-O's)
1/4 cup vegan margarine, melted
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (I use Tofutti)
1/4 cup vegan margarine
1 (16-ounce) box of Mimiccreme Healthy Top, chilled
a. If instant: combine according to package directions.
b. If the pudding requires cooking: In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk and pudding mix; cook according to package, then put in fridge to cool for about 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine cookies and melted margarine. set aside 1/3 cup for topping. Press the rest into the bottom of a 9"x13" dish.
3. In another bowl, combine the sugar, cream cheese and margarine; mix thoroughly. You want to "cream" this.
4. Follow the instructions to whip up the Healthy Top. It's easy to do in a stand mixer.
5. In a large bowl, combine the chilled pudding and cream cheese mixture. Fold in the whipped Healthy Top. Don't use a mixer or mix too much or you'll flatten out the Healthy Top.
6. Pour the mixture into the 9x13, on top of the cookie crust. Sprinkle the reserved cookies on top. Chill and serve.
Variant: Use 2 cups of french vanilla creamer and 1 cup of non-dairy milk in place of the 3 cups of non-dairy milk