1 cup sweet cherries, stems and pits removed
1 teaspoon agave
3 1/2 flour
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups water
2/3 cup canola oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease two loaf pans.
2) Place cherries and agave in blender and blend until there are no large chunks.
3) In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In another bowl combine water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
4) Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Carefully fold cherries into batter being careful not to over mix.
5) Divide the batter between two loaf pans and bake for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Allow loaves to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
I love to serve this dusted with a little confectioner's sugar or with a scoop of coconut milk ice cream!