2 vegan kielbasa sausages
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/2 small yellow onion, finely sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
1 dozen homemade potato, onion, and cheeze pierogies
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Heat grill pan on medium heat. Add the kielbasa and cook for about 10 minutes, turning each side every few minutes.
2. While the kielbasa are cooking, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with the onion in a medium bowl. Coat onions with the oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the kielbasa are done, set aside. Add the onions onto the grill pan. Cook until translucent, about 10 minutes. Coat the frozen pierogies in 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Take the onions off the grill pan and add the pierogies. Cook each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. While pierogies are cooking, slice the cooked kielbasa and dice the cooked onions.
5. Combine the mustard, vinegar, remaining olive oil, and parsley in the medium bowl. Add the kielbasa and onions. When the pierogies are done on the grill, toss them into the bowl. Mix well.
Source of recipe: I wrote the recipe. For more information, please see my blog here: http://veganmiss.blogspot.com/2011/09/homemade-grilled-potato-onion-chee...