1 1/2 cups artichoke paste (blend about 6 large frozen or fresh artichoke hearts)
1/2 cup cashew cream (blend 1/4 cup ground cashews + 1/4 cup water)
1/2 cup mashed white beans
1 large lemon, zested (or equivalent lime)
salt and pepper, to taste Sauce:
olive oil, as needed
2 cups tomatoes, chopped
4-6 garlic cloves, minced
2-3 bay leaves
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
1 teaspoon fresh marjoram
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup vegetable stock
1 teaspoon cornstarch + 4 tablespoons water
32 vegan wonton wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make filling by blending all ingredients really well. Taste to adjust seasonings and refrigerate until ready to assemble raviolis.
2. Heat olive oil in pan and add tomatoes, garlic, and bay leaves. Saute until tomatoes have turned into a thick sauce. Add herbs, wine, and vegetable stock.
3. Keep cooking until it looks like a thin pasta or pizza sauce. Cover bottom of baking pan with 1/2 the sauce. Mix cornstarch and water.
4. Assemble raviolis by putting about a tablespoon filling in between 2 wonton wrappers. Seal the wrapper edges with the cornstarch mixture and a fork.
5. Place raviolis flat on the sauce covered pan. Cover with the rest of the sauce. Bake for 15-25 minutes, until bubbly.
Source of recipe: My recipe.