1/2 cup dry brown rice
2 tablespoon coconut oil
3/4 cup tofu, diced
1/4 cup sliced carrot
1/4 cup edamame
1/2 cup chopped kale
teriyaki sauce, to taste
1. Cook brown rice according to package directions.
2. When 20 minutes remain for cooking rice, add coconut oil to a pan over medium heat and add tofu; sauté until browned.
3. When 5 minutes remain for cooking rice, add carrot and edamame (if frozen) to a pot of boiling water; cook 5 minutes. Add a steamer over the pot, add kale, and steam while cooking edamame and carrots.
4. Scoop cooked rice, carrot, and edemame onto a plate and top with kale.
5. Drizzle one tablespoon of teriyaki sauce on top (or as needed). Feel free to use favorite sauce and enjoy!
Source of recipe: I wrote this recipe.