1 cup vegan margarine (I use Nucoa)
1 cup sugar
2 cup flour
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup minced citrus rinds (optional)
1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and margarine; mush into a dry, crumbly dough.
3. Form into 1" to 2" balls and place on cookie sheet. This should be a little tricky as the dough should be crumbly, if its not, add a bit more flour until it is. (I lightly oil the cookie sheet, but I think you don't need to because of all the margarine that is in the dough.)
4. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Dust with powdered sugar. Sprinkle tops with citrus rinds, coconut, nuts, or anything else that sounds good.
If the cookies have spread out into mini pancakes, then you need to add more flour to the recipe. These cookies should be in pretty much the same shape you put them in the oven as.
Source of recipe: My sister in law invented these the night I went over and she found out I was vegan.