Your favorite pizza crust recipe (I use Herb Crust Pan Pizza)
1 teaspoon vital wheat gluten per 1 cup flour in dough recipe Pasta and Sauce:
pasta sauce of choice, to taste (I use Cashew Alfredo Sauce)
1 cup uncooked pasta noodles of choice, cooked al dente according to package directions. Bread Bowl Topping:
2 to 3 tablespoons vegan margarine, melted
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon vegan parmesan
1. Bread Bowl: When making your pizza dough, sift together vital wheat gluten and flour when mixing dry ingredients. (Vital wheat gluten makes the outcome of the bread bowl better.)
2. Once the pizza dough has risen, it is ready to be formed into your breadbowl. Stretch the dough and make a "bowl" out of the dough. Make sure you create a rim on the edges of the dough, then continue baking according to dough recipe directions.
Your breadbowl should look something like this:[img width=350 height=209]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/punkbutterfly789/IMAG0071.jpg[/img] 
3. Pasta and Sauce: In a pot, combine pasta and sauce; heat through. Add pasta mixture to the rim of the bread bowl.
It should look like this:[img width=350 height=209]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/punkbutterfly789/IMAG0072.jpg[/img] 
4. Bake bread bowl in a 425 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Bread Bowl Topping: Spread the margarine on the rim of the bread bowl. Combine the garlic powder and the vegan parmesan in a bowl, then sprinkle on the rim of the bowl.
Your finished breadbowl should look like this: [img width=350 height=209]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/punkbutterfly789/IMAG0073.jpg[/img] 
Source of recipe: When I was a vegetarian, I used to eat the breadbowl pasta's that Domino's make. Well, since becoming a vegan, I can obviously no longer eat them. So, I decided to recreate the breadbowl pasta the vegan way!