1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 egg equivalents, prepared (I use Ener-G Egg Replacer - follow box instructions)
1/2 cup nondairy milk (I use almond milk)
2 tablespoons vegan margarine, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl (flour, sugar, baking powder and salt). Combine wet ingredients in another small bowl (egg replacer, nondairy milk, margarine, and vanilla).
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Make sure no lumps are in the batter.
4. In an oiled 9" x 9" baking dish, add the batter in a level fashion.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden and a toothpick can come out clean from the center of the cake.
Source of recipe: I wrote the recipe. For more information, please see my blog here: http://veganmiss.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-day-spaghetti-heart-sha...