2-3 tablespoons olive oil
black pepper, to taste
paprika, to taste
2-3 portobello caps, cubed
1/2 onion, chopped, optional
1 cup vegan sour cream
2 cups vegan cream of mushroom soup
1 cup green chile salsa
1-1 1/2 cups vegan cheddar or mexican cheese, shredded (I use Daiya)
1 cup cooked rice, optional
3-4 10" tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Oil a 9x9 or 9x13" baking dish. Heat olive oil with paprika and black pepper. Saute mushrooms with onions (if using) until soft.
2. Mix with sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, salsa, cheese, and optional rice. Ideal consistency is thick like pudding.
3. Spoon most of the mixture onto the tortillas. Roll up tortillas and arrange snugly in prepared dish.
4. Spread the last of the mixture over the top, ensuring that the tortillas are mostly covered. Optionally sprinkle a little more cheese over the top.
5. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until mixture is bubbling. Serve with rice and beans. Top with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
Source of recipe: Veganization of a dish I grew up with. Apparently "acapulco chicken" is a stir-fry dish to most people, so I don't know what to tell you about that.