1 to 2 coconuts
2 tablespoons agave syrup or yacon, or to taste
1 vanilla bean [u]Chocolate Sauce[/u]
2 tablespoons cocao
2 tablespoons yacon or agave syrup, or to taste
1. Coconuts: Open 1 to 2 coconuts (depending on size) and pour coconut milk into a blender. Remove the meat and add to blender; blend until super smooth. Strain if needed (I do). If your milk is purplish, throw it away! It's bad! If you are desperate to try this and do not have coconuts, get a can of organic coconut milk (not raw).
2. Transfer 2 cups of blended coconut into the bowl of a food processor. (I use a food processor for the rest because it's easier to scrape etc.)
3. Add agave syrup and vanilla bean (I also throw in the husk after it's been scraped); process until smooth. Taste along the way, this will only take a minute or two to blend.
4. Pour in large glass bowl (anything may do) and place in freezer. Stir well every 30 minutes or so. And that is it!
5. Chocolate Sauce: In a bowl, combine cocao and yacon; mix well (it takes a minute or two to get them to blend). Drizzle away!
Source of recipe: made it up!