1 cup gluten-free oats
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
3 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1/4 cup brown rice syrup, agave, or maple syrup
3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
1 to 2 tablespoons hemp oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tea bag of berry tea leaves, remove leaves from bag
dried fruit mix, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients (oats, almonds, coconut, flaxseed, and salt). In another bowl, combine wet ingredients (brown rice syrup, pomegranate juice, hemp oil, vanilla extract, and tea leaves). Combine wet into dry. Stir until combined.
3. Spread mixture evenly onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring granola with a spatula every 5 minutes to prevent burning. It will still be soft after 30 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and it will harden up. Mix in dried fruit.
For more recipes like this check out: http://www.sketch-freeveganeating.blogspot.com 
Source of recipe: You may not know this, but Jenn and I are cereal fiends! We will buy a huge box of cereal and it will literally only last one single day. We just love it! We were inspired by edible perspective's recipes for granola, and decided to make our own! We replaced the applesauce with pomegranate seed puree, if you want a stronger pomegranate flavour you can easily substitute the puree for juice, the seeds just add extra fibre. As well we added a berry tea bag, this made ALL the difference, if you have pomegranate tea, all the better, but we used acai berry. The results were a very berry-licious breakfast cereal :)