1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 to 3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
2 egg equivalents, prepared
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a bowl, sift together dry ingredients (flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda).
3. Thoroughly stir in bananas, vegetable oil, walnuts, egg replacer, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake 45 to 60 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
5. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Cool on wire rack.
Source of recipe: I wrote the recipe