1 (16-ounce) bag frozen sweet corn
1 red onion, chopped
2 jalepeno peppers, minced (use 1 jalepeno if you don't like spicy so much)
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
2 pinches salt
1. Place corn in a microwave save bowl and defrost a little bit, but not till its hot.
2. Add red onion, jalepeno peppers, and cilantro to corn.
3. Cut lime in half and squeeze juice over corn mixture.
4. Sprinkle with salt and stir together.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more. The longer it sits, the more the flavors will meld and taste good, but i usually can't wait and sometimes don,t even cool it - but it does taste better cold.
Source of recipe: I recreated a recipe i had in a restaurant. I had a similar salsa at a burrito chain and decided to make it myself. so easy and delicious!!!