1/2 cup vegan margarine (I use Earth Balance)
6 tablespoons brown sugar
1 egg equivalent, not prepared with liquid (I use 1-1/2 teaspoons Ener-g Egg Replacer)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup-2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons white sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, beat together the margarine, brown sugar, egg replacer, and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, sift the flour, then mix in the white sugar, baking soda, and sea salt.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, blending thoroughly.
5. Drop the dough into 2 inch balls onto the cookie sheet. Cook the cookies for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes before you remove them from the cookie sheet.
Source of recipe: this is a yummy recipe from one of those good old family recipe cookbooks that i modified to make vegan. It's Delish!