2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup vermicelli, broken into small lengths (you can substitute spaghetti)
1 cup white rice
2 cups water
1 vegetable bullion cube
1 tablespoon of garlic powder, or to taste
onion powder, to taste (optional)
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
1. Put vegetable oil into a medium-small sized pot.
2. Add vermicelli. Once they start turning slightly brown, add rice and water.
3. Drop in your bullion cube, and slowly try to break it up, so it mixes with the water easier and quicker.
4. Add your garlic powder and onion powder, stir it around, and then add your salt/pepper.
5. Cover and let simmer until rice is fully cooked.
Serve and eat
Source of recipe: mothers recipe, veganized.