your favorite shaped pasta
1/2 tablespoon vegan butter
1/2 to 1 teaspoon veggie bouillon concentrate (I use Better Than Bouillon, veggie or "no chicken" flavor)
various herbs, dried or fresh- chives, parsley, etc to taste
1) Start boiling water for your pasta. (I wouldn't use spaghetti because it's hard to mix everything around, but if that's what you've got, it'll still taste the same.)
2) Get out a bowl (the kind you would eat out of) and fill it 1/2 to 3/4 of the way with the pasta you want.
3) When the water boils, add the pasta and cook according to box. Drain and place back into the bowl.
4) Melt vegan butter (this is really to taste..the whole recipe is since I don't really measure) in with noodles. Add bouillon and stir it up. Don't add water to the bouillon! Just mix the paste in and it'll sorta melt into yumminess.
5) Sprinkle your herbs on top and enjoy!
Source of recipe: My little brother makes this all the time, though he uses non-veg ingredients. My younger brother Philip's nickname is Fats because he used to be a tad chubby (probably because his snacks were this recipe and then bread with butter). He grew out of it but the nickname stuck, and this is one of his "specialties." Usually he'll add milk, but unless you have plain unsweetened soymilk, I wouldn't recommend it. Also I apologize that this is one of those lame "no recipe" recipes, but it's yummy and comforting and something that everyone should know about.