1 cup oat flour (grind rolled oats in a blender to make your own)
1/4 cup ground almonds
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup silken tofu
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup chocolate chips
a few extra chocolate chips, to decorate
1) In one large bowl, place all your dry ingredients, sifting well.
2) In a second bowl place sugar, tofu, vanilla and oil. Mix until well mixed.
3) Add your dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, along with your almond milk and mix again. Add chocolate chips.
4) Place cookie dough in fridge for at least an hour to chill.
5) When cookies are chilled, roll into little balls and place on cookie sheet. Place a chocolate chip on top of each one if you like. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Source of recipe: A late night invention.. I love these cookies especially the dough as it tastes like a chocolate pudding.