1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon agave nectar (optional)
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
1. Put a non-stick skillet on low-medium heat.
2. In a mixing bowl (preferably w/a pour spout) add the flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour batter into skillet, wait for bubbles and edges to look kind of done, then flip and cook other side.
5. Repeat until you are out of batter
Source of recipe: This is a variation of the Delicious Low-fat Whole Wheat Pancakes http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=5204.0Which  I enjoy beyond belief and would like to thank the creator Silke