2 slices whole wheat bread
1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon mustard, or to taste
1 slice vegan cheese
1 Roma tomato, sliced
sprinkle sea salt
sprinkle onion powder
sprinkle garlic powder
sprinkle black pepper
3 or 4 pinches of alfalfa sprouts
1. Get your slices of bread and spread vegan mayonnaise on both sides and mustard on on side.
2. Put a slice of vegan cheese on top of mustard. Place tomato slices on top of vegan cheese.
3. Sprinkle sea salt on tomato first, followed by garlic powder(go light or sandwich will be spicy), onion powder, and black pepper - in that order.
4. Sprinkle on alfalfa sprouts.
5. Close with other slice of bread and Eat Me!
Source of recipe: My Favorite All time Sandwich..It got my 9 year old Daughter to eat raw tomatoes...Which is kinda a big deal!