vegan veggie burger patty
2 slices bread (I use sourdough)
vegan mayonnaise (I use Vegenaise)
spicy prepared mustard
toppings of your choice (avocado, tomato, lettuce)
vegan cheese (optional)
1. Take your veggie burger and begin to cook it in a pan.
2. Toast your bread while the burger is cooking.
3. Get out your sauerkraut, vegan mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, and toppings. Take your bread and add all the condiments and sauerkraut.
4. If you'd like you can melt cheese over your burger in the pan.
5. Put it all together and wal-lah! I like to have some potato salad on the side, or some steamed vegggggiiess.
Source of recipe: You're a vegan? Do you just not know what else to put sauerkraut on besides those mediocre veggie dogs? Then this is for you!