pumpkin pie spice
1. Grab a cereal bowl.
2. Plop some canned pumpkin into the bowl. I usually use 1/2 - 3/4 cup or so.
3. Add about a teaspoon (or more, to taste) of almond butter and stir it in. Almond butter works great because it's so creamy.
4. Top with chopped walnuts and raisins, to taste.
5. Dust with pumpkin pie spice, or your favorite combo of cinnamon/nutmeg/allspice/ginger, etc.
6. Stir it all together and enjoy!
This is a GREAT way to use up leftover canned pumpkin! Plus it's got everything you need in a quick snack - fiber, protein, fat, carbs - and it's DELISH and easy! Woot!