1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup shelled pistachios
1 (8-ounce) can canellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup cooked oatmeal
1 teaspoon vegan bouillon powder
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast flakes
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Apply vegetable oil or non-stick spray to a loaf pan.
2. In a food processor, coarsely pistachios and pumpkin seeds. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. In the food processor, process beans to a slightly rough puree. Add to mixing bowl.
4. Mix in cooked oatmeal, bouillon powder, nutritional yeast, parsley, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Add water as needed to give the texture of moist cookie dough.
5. Press into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
Source of recipe: My own recipe.