2-3 medium red apple sliced
1/2 cup apple sauce
1 box of vegan yellow cake mix
vegan graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup egg substitute (equivalent to 2 eggs)
1 bunt pan
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. In a bunt pan spray the whole pan and cover the whole bottom fo the pan with apple slices, you may add as much slices as you like.
3. On top of the apples add cinnamon & graham cracker crumbs to cover the apples.
4. In a mixing bowl add egg substitute, vanilla extract, apple sauce, and amount of water asked for on box of cake mix and mix together.
5. Then add cake mix and cinnamon to the wet ingredients and mix well.
6. Pour the cake mixture over the apples in bunt pan.
7. Pour more graham cracker crumbs on top of cake to cover it fully
8. Bake in oven for 30-40 min or until pick comes out smooth.
9. Let it cool fully, flip it over and serve.
Source of recipe: I wrote this recipe.