1 cup plain flour (I use barley flour)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
1 tablespoon raw sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups vanilla nondairy milk (I use soy)
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
vegan margarine, as needed Sauce:
1 cup fresh/frozen berries
1/4 cup raw sugar
1. For sauce, put the berries in a small saucepan and add water to halfway up the berries. Add the sugar. Simmer this mixture while you cook the crepes, until nicely reduced.
2. Sift the flour and add the baking powder, spices, sugar and salt. Stir together and add the wet ingredients. Whisk or beat until smooth.
3. Warm a frying pan over medium heat and grease it with a little margarine. Once hot, reduce heat a little and pour in about 1/2 cup crepe batter. Swirl to cover the pan base.
4. Cook until the batter is just dry, then shuffle the pan to move crepe to one side and flip with a spatula. Cook for another 1/2 minute or so. Remove crepe and repeat with the rest of the batter.
5. Roll up the crepes and place on a plate. Pour over the berry sauce, and enjoy.