1/2 cup tamari sauce
1/4 cup chili sauce (two tablespoons for mild)
1/2 cup carrot, chopped
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/2 cup green onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cups rice
1/2 to 1 pound firm tofu
1. Prepare rice. (I have a rice cooker at home, also microwavable rice is good.)
2. While rice is cooking combine Tamari, chili sauce, carrot, bean sprouts, green onion, garlic, and tofu (let marinate).
3. When rice is finished, place in a small bowl and set upside down on a plate.
4. Stir fry the marinade & ingredients with the olive oil.
5. Drain the stir fry and remove the bowl from the top of the rice. Serve the stir fry on the rice or on the side.