2-3 cups leftover vegetable soup
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 cup water
2 tablespoons chick'n bouillon
2 tablespoons cumin
2 tablespoons turmeric
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon curry powder
Source of Recipe: I made this today because I didn't want to throw out the leftover veggie soup.
1. Reserve 1 cup vegetable soup liquid. Drain the rest.
2. Place reserved liquid and vegetables in blender. Blend until finely grained.
3. Heat oil on medium and sauté garlic.
4. Add water, bouillon, blended vegetable mixture and spices.
5. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!