1 pack fresh rice noodle
1 clove garlic
a bit of oil for stir-fried
1 tablespoon soy sauce or maggie (I like maggie)
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
variety of veggies (I like tomatoes, string beans and bell pepper)
1. If the noodle is frozen, cut fresh rice noodle in vertical way, defrost in microwave, and pull it out to noodle shape (you can even use spaghetti if you can't find rice noodle).
2. Put oil + garlic +chilli in the pan , then stir fried tempeh.
3. Put noodle, following with soy sauce + hoisin.
4. Put veggies (I use tomatoes), you can try with bell peppers/sting beans.
5. Mix all together and add sugar.
6. Taste, you can add more sugar or soy sauce.
7. Add basil leaves at the last , and mix together.
Just be careful not to overcook.
Here we go ....super easy right?