2 cups vanilla soymilk
2 bananas (frozen or very ripe)
1.5 cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries and strawberries)
2 tablespoons agave nectar
optional: fiber powder blend, soy protein powder, etc.
1. pour the soymilk into a blender.
2. break up the banana into chunks. put that in too.
3. add the berries and agave. if the berries are in chunks, break these apart first.
4. if you want extra vitamins, fiber, etc. etc. add this in as well. the smoothie is delish without it but adding in soy protein and fiber makes it more nutritious and creamier.
5. blend and blend and blend. blending is the key.