1.5 cups flour
1/3 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup vegan margarine
3 tablespoon soy milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 package marzipan (7-8 oz size)
1 cup icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
4 to 5 teaspoon soy milk
food coloring, glitter, coarse sugar and whatever else you want to decorate with!
1. Preheat your oven to 375
2. In a large bowl, beat flour, icing sugar, margarine, milk and vanilla until well mixed.
3. Cut marzipan paste into 1/2 inch slices. Cut each slice into 8 pieces (they will be small)
4. Shape 1-inch balls of dough around each marzipan piece, then gently roll to form a ball.
5. On a parchment lined cookie sheet, place balls about 1 inch apart, and bake 10-12 mins, or until set and the bottoms are brown. Cool completely before step 6.
6. In a small bowl, beat frosting ingredients until spreadable. Dip tops of cookies into frosting. Sprinkle with decorations.