16 oz/1 can garbanzo beans
1 small squash
1 small zucchini
1/2 head cabbage (I used a mix of red and dark green)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoons soy butter
optional: carrots, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, etc.
1/2 Cup Water
1. Wash vegetables, chop into 2 inch chunks.
2. Mix water and olive oil in large saute pan or wok, heat to medium high
3. Add salt, cabbage, zucchini and squash to water, stir occasionally for 10 min.
4. Add garlic, garbanzo beans and other vegetables, stir, cook another 5-10 minutes covered until everything is wilted.
5. Uncover, add lemon juice and butter, stir.
Serve hot with rice or eat in a pita sandwich with hummus. Yum!