1/4 cups cooked quinoa
1/4 onion (chopped)
1/4 green pepper (chopped)
1 garlic clove (chopped)
1/4 medium tomato
fresh ground pepper
1/4 cup egg substitute
1 brown rice tortilla
(All ingredient amounts are approximate. Use what you feel is right.)
1) Coat bottom of pan with oil, add quinoa, onion, pepper, and garlic.
2) Add spices to taste.
3) Cook until veggies are golden, stirring so that everything is completely coated in spices.
4) Add egg substitute, scramble until cooked.
5) In separate pan, heat tortilla until golden brown.
6) Put ingredients into tortilla, adding avocado. Fold into burrito, and enjoy!