20-30 cherry tomatoes, halved
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon dried oregano
6-7 garlic cloves, crushed to paste
2 tablespoons vegan parmesan, optional
1 teaspoon salt
1/2-1 pound pasta
1 bunch kale, mustard greens, swiss chard, etc, chopped 1/2"
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Prepare cherry tomatoes for roasting by scooping out the seeds with a small spoon (tedious I know). Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil with oregano and garlic. Add in vegan parmesan, if you have it.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, put tomato halves onto the sheet, and drizzle filling into them evenly. Depending on the size of your tomatoes you might need to make more filling. Sprinkle a little salt on each.
3. Bake tomatoes (again depending on size) until they begin to shrink and slightly blacken on the bottom, about 30 minutes. While tomatoes are cooking, prepare pasta according to package instructions.
4. In a saute pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium-high heat, add in the greens and chopped garlic, saute stirring frequently for 5-10 minutes, until wilted.
5. Drain pasta, combine with greens and tomatoes. You can leave the tomatoes whole or give them a rough chop to make it more like a tomato sauce. Toss with more parmesan and serve.
Hope you like it as much as I do!