2 cups raw pine nuts
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
14 ounces chopped spinach
salt and pepper, to taste
4 cloves garlic, minced
parsley, to taste
8 portobello mushrooms caps (or 12 white mushroom caps)
1. Add pine nuts, oil, parsley, salt, and pepper to food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy. In a pan, heat some oil and sauté the garlic on medium heat.
2. Once the garlic is a golden color, add in the spinach and sauté it until it shrinks in size and until it is darker in color and soft in texture.
3. Once the spinach is done, take the nut mixture and add it into the pan with the spinach. Let the mixture heat up for about 5 minutes.
4. Once the mixture is done, Let it cool down and put in a bowl on the side. Preheat grill. Spray some oil on grill. Once it is hot, put the mushroom caps in and let them grill for about 5-7 minutes. They will be done once they reduce in size.
5. When ready, stuff mushrooms with the mixture and put them back on the grill for 3-5 minutes.