any kind of bread (white works best)
1 tablespoon vegan buttery spread
3-6 tablespoon soymilk
1. Pound down bread slice with your hand to make it flat. Place it on a plate.
2. Melt butter or margarine in microwave for about 30 seconds, enough for it to melt. Add milk in with it, mix around.
3. Pour or dip bread in to saturate it.
4. Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon and sugar on bread piece and roll it up.
5. Sprinkle more cinnamon and sugar on top if you want.
6. Microwave for about 20-30 seconds. It gets hot really fast.