1/2 package Gimme Lean breakfast "sausage"
1 cup(about) wheat or white flour
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2-4 cps soy milk
scrambled egg substitute (optional)
1) Cook the 'sausage' in a tiny bit of veg oil, mushing it around, until dark brown.
2) Drain sausage oil into pot and add rest of oil.
3) Mix flour into oil until it looks like dough.
4) VERY slowly add milk until it's at the thickness that you like(I like it super thick).
5) Add 'sausage' to mix.
6) Add lots and lots of seasoning. The flour is kind of bland so it needs a lot.
7) Cook the biscuits and pour gravy over them, and 'eggs' if you want.
You could also just make gravy and biscuits if you don’t like "sausage".