1/4 cup vegan coffee creamer (like Silk Hazelnut Creamer; if you use plain, add 1 teaspoon almond extract)
3 tablespoons whiskey
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
4 teaspoons WARM water
3 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Replacer
2 cups Bisquick-like baking mix (check ingredients)
1 cup nondairy milk
1 teaspoon vegetable oil + extra for pan
4+ drops green food dye (optional)
nondairy whipped topping (optional; like Soyatoo brand)
1. Bailey's Irish Cream Substitute: In a bowl or container, thoroughly mix coffee creamer, whiskey, and chocolate syrup.
2. Egg Substitute: In a mixing bowl, mix Ener-G Egg Replacer and WARM water until smooth.
3. Pancakes: In a bowl, combine baking mix, milk, Irish cream substitute, egg substitute, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, and food coloring; mix until smooth as well.
4. Cooking: In a pan, heat a coin-sized amount of oil over medium heat until slightly hot. Add batter and cook until the pancake starts to bubble and the bottom side of the pancake has become golden. Flip and continue cooking until the other side is golden.
5. Serve warm and topped with whipped cream. Enjoy!