3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup oil
2 teaspoon vinegar
2 cups water
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix dry ingredients together in medium bowl, set aside.
2. Mix wet ingredients together in large bowl.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
4. Stir just until mixed (do not over-mix).
5. Grease a 9'X 13' pan. Pour batter into pan. Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool and frost with desired vegan frosting.