1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups rolled oats
3 teaspoon Ener-G egg substitute
4 teaspoon water
1 cup margarine (soy garden or earth balance)
1 1/2 cups Turbinado sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup soy milk
1 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt and rolled oats. Set aside.
3. Whisk the egg replacer and water until frothy. Add the margarine, sugar, vanilla and soy milk. Stir until combined ( it might be a little lumpy but that's totally okay).
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix together. Fold in the raisins.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes until light and golden. Do not over bake. Let them cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.