1 cup Peanut Butter (creamy style)
1 cup sugar
Egg Substitute equal to one egg (I use a liquid vegan kind)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup additional sugar-set aside in a saucer
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine all but additional vegan sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls and place on pre-greased cookie sheet. (Make sure that you space them out a little because they will spread a little bit as they cook)
4. Dip a fork into the extra vegan sugar and make a criss-cross design over each cookie.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for 8-12 min.
Note: Allow them to set a few minutes to cool before you attempt to scoop em up. They tend to break apart very easily when they first come out of the oven.
*This was the first recipe I learned in Junior High Home Economics and my favorite dessert! I hope you enjoy it!*