1 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 soy flour
1/4 tapioca flour
1/4 rice flour
1/4 whole wheat flour (optional)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
pinch of vanilla powder (pure brown)
raisins, sunflower seeds
1 apple (peeled and mashed) + 1 tablespoon maple syrup
soy or rice milk
These ingredients are very flexible and can be mixed to taste. The amounts depend on what the person prefers and the amount of pancakes one wants to make, so I leave it up to your own experimentation. The order of steps is as follows:
1. In a large bowl mix flours, baking powder, spices, vegan sugar and salt.
2. In a blender mix apple and maple syrup with some soy milk.
3. Add blender mixture to flour mixture and stir till a thick mass is formed. Add soy or rice milk gradually till a good pancake mixture is formed.
4. Heat up pan and add a drop of sunflower oil. When hot pour a soup spoonful of dough mix to a pancake size and shape and throw some raisins and seeds on top.
5. Repeat step 4. for each following pancake.
When done, quickly set up table with all the nice stuff you can imagine topping the pancakes with and enjoy. Dont forget to make yourself a nice hot drink to go with the cakes.