1 1/4c Betty Crocker Bisquick Original All-Purpose Baking Mix
3/4c mixed milled grains (oatmeal,oatbran,wheatbran, etc.)
1c soy milk (vanilla or unflavored)
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar (or succutant)
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
1/2 - 3/4c Ener-G Egg Replacer
1. Mix all wet ingredients together first.
2. Mill the mixed grains in a coffee grinder, if you do not have a coffee grinder buy them pre-ground.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
4. Pre-heat a sprayed griddle on medium heat.
5. Use 2-3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface. Flip and cook other side.
*Top with syrup, applesauce or whatever your heart desires*