1. Preheat oven to 180 C (360 F).
2. Line a glass pyrex baking dish with parchment paper.
3. Whiz all ingredients together in a food processor until well-combined and creamy. The batter should be less dense than a cookie batter, but not runny.
4. Pour batter into a parchment paper-lined oven safe dish and bake for about 30 minutes on 180 C (360 F).
5. Remove from oven and let cool for about 1 hour before slicing.
NOTE: They will seem a bit undercooked when you take them out of the oven but they just need time to set, 30 minutes is more than enough, any longer and they might harden up once cooled.