- 12 plum tomatoes (try to get them all the same size and not too big... about the size of an egg)
- 1½ cups (1 can) no-salt-added garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 TBS tahini
- 2 TBS raw cashew butter
- ¼ cup water
- 2 TBS nutritional yeast
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp yellow mustard, low sodium
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp Kala Namak salt (adds that special eggy flavor)
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- paprika and fresh parsley for topping
- Cut the tomatoes in half, lengthwise, scoop out and discard the seeds and pulpy flesh. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor and puree until smooth.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika and top with chopped parsley for garnish.