1. Drain lentils from the can, rinse them.
2. Put as much lentils as you'd like, i usually use about half a can.
3. Chop up cucumbers and tomatoes and add them to the lentils
4. Add one or two heaping scoops of hummus. Or add the 1/2 avocado mashed with lime (aka lazy guac). I tend to add both for it to be extra filling.
5. Add extra ingredients such as pumpkin seeds or walnuts and spices. Sometimes i add corn chips on top if i want something a little bit crunchier!
I tend to make my own hummus because it is cheap and easy, but you need access to a food processor.