- 1 cup (250ml) of organic Du Puy lentils
- 1 cube of organic vegetable broth
- 3 cup (750ml) of water
- 5 or 6 leafs of organic kale
- 1 organic red bell pepper
- 1 grated organic carrot
- 4 tbsp. (60ml) of organic sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) of hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp. (45ml) of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. (22.5ml) of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5ml) of dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Cook your lentils in the vegetable broth for approximately 20 minutes or until tender. Drain the excess of water.
- At the same time, cook your quinoa according to the instruction. It take about 15 minutes to cook.
- In the meantime, cut your pepper, the kale and grate the carrot.
- In a salad bowl, mix the olive oil, the vinegar, the mustard, the salt and pepper. Combine the vegetables, the sesame seeds, the hemp seeds and the lentils that are still hot. Stir everything so all the flavours blend, the lentils absorb the dressing and the kale gets softer.
- Put it on your quinoa and there goes your quick meal.