Vegan Tofu Pancakes
1 serving (6 small pancakes)
Vegan Tofu Pancake Recipe:
1. 7 ounces silken tofu
2. 1/2 cup soy milk
3. 1/2 cup all purpose flour
4. handful of craisins (optional)
5. one teaspoon brown sugar
6. one teaspoon vanilla extract
7. 1 teaspoon cinnamon
8. 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
9. 1/2 teaspoon cloves
10. pinch of nutmeg
1. Pour soy milk, tofu and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mix into a bowl. Slowly add in your flour until you get a thin batter.
3. Add your spices and sugar.
4. Turn your stove onto medium heat. Add butter or oil.
5. Pour in roughly 3 tablespoons of pancake batter and set your heat at low.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes on one side. Flip. Cook for 2-3 minutes.