1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
4 tortillas, small
syrup, for topping
sugar, for topping
vanilla soy yogurt, for topping

What you do: 

1. Microwave bananas on high for one minute to soften. Skip this step if your bananas are very ripe. Microwave tortillas for 15 sec if they were refrigerated.
2. Mash bananas with fork, then add cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Mix together. *note below
3. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Spread 2-3 tablespoon of peanut butter on tortilla. Use more or less depending on your taste. Leave the edges (up to 1/4 ) of the tortilla empty.
4. Top with banana mixture. Roll up and set on a plate seam side down. Continue until you have four burritos.
5. Top with syrup, vegan powdered sugar, and soy yogurt to taste. Serve
*You can prepare the banana mixture in a food processor, but I like the chunky texture.

Preparation Time: 
10 min
Cooking Time: 
Servings: 
Recipe Category: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

These are good...Ive been making them since I was a wee lass. Im a firm believer that PB tastes good with almost anything...like this transition into lunch, take the same idea, with the tortillas and the PB, but add some veggie deli meat (Yves, etc...the salami is particularly good with this idea) add sprouts, cucumber and some tomato and a splash of dijon mustard! Deeeeelicious. I know it seems weird, but give it a go!

0 likes

yum,yum. this is better than any egg or breakfast sandwich i can remember tasting in fastfodd joints.  i like to do this without the vanilla, but i also add diced fresh fruits, strawberry slices is exellent with the banana-pb mixture. i don't add sugar on top, cause it gets to sweet for my taste. maybe spreading the yogurt in the tortilla would be good? i don't know...
but if using whole wheat tortilla, and natural pb, it's a healthy breakfaston the go!

0 likes

shea you must have an abundance of peanut butter! Every recipe I see you try and take a picture of has peanut butter in it! :)

0 likes