1 bunch broccoli
5 medium cloves of garlic (to taste)
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon red or rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon unbleached sugar
a few Tbls. dry roasted peanuts
about 2 teaspoon cornstarch (enough to thicken)

What you do: 

Cut broccoli into medium sized pieces and blanch in boiling salted (salt optional) water for one minute. Combine all of the rest of the ingredients, and stir fry with blanched broccoli for about 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender and sauce thickens. Serve with brown rice or noodles, use chopsticks, drink sake (again, optional, but recommended!), and ENJOY!

Preparation Time: 
10 minutes
Cooking Time: 
Servings: 
Recipe Category: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

i doubled the sauce recipe and used almonds instead of peanuts. quick and easy, yum!

0 likes

This looks like something my family would love!!
http://www.tsginfo.com/mg6236a

0 likes

yum! I added some broth as suggested by baypuppy because I like it saucy and plus I added some more veggies - yellow bell and carrot. Next time I might add some browned tofu - I was just in a hurry this time - and this dish is so great when you're in a hurry, doesn't take long at all! Thanks!

0 likes

:)>>> This is excellent!! Really quick and so yuuuuummy!!

I just popped the broccoli in a bag and nuked it for a like a minute maybe. I used low sodium tamari (that's all I had), and I added a few more dashes than called for into the pan. I also added some fresh ginger, green onions, and a red bell pepper. Served all of that over some Brown Royal Jasmine Rice. It was SO GOOD. :o

Thanks so much!!

0 likes

My family really enjoyed this, even the children. I followed the reciped except added some browed tofu cubes. We ate it with brown rice. Thanks so much. :)

0 likes