Member since April 2003

Cranberry Almond Cookies

What you need: 

1 banana
1 cup soft margarine (or applesauce)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1.5 cups flour (I use 1 cup white, 1/2 cup wheat)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3 cups oatmeal (quick oats or rolled oats, either works)
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup sliced almonds

What you do: 

I made this recipe by combining about three other ones that I found online once upon a time, and so far everybody seems to love the result. Theyve been sold at bake sales and at fundraisers and many people have asked for the recipe, even without knowing about my vegan-ness.
Anyway here's how:
Preheat over to 350ishF. Mercilessly mash the banana with a fork, then mix with marg, vegan sugars, and vanilla until nice and smooth.
In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix the wet with the dry, then add your oatmeal, cranberries, and almonds.
Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet, bake for about 15 minutes, and enjoy. The doughs good raw too, but doesn't look as good on plates at a bake sale.

Preparation Time: 
30 minutes
Cooking Time: 
Servings: 
Recipe Category: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

Hi, visited your site before, but I can not say I've come across while surfing the internet sites and Mirc Oyun tubidy Mynet Mynet Sohbet Sohbet Chat Sohbet Odaları Mirc Blog Portal Güzel Sözler Oyun Eski Mynet Sohbet Mynet Mynet Sohbet  Mynet Sohbet Mynet Sohbet Mirc Mynet Sohbet Mynet Sohbet Mynet Sohbet now we get to see the information I needed. First of all thank you for it. Other than that I am adding your web site and post your favorites uses then be my chance to follow in an orderly manner. 

0 likes

I used the apple sauce instead of the marg and I didn't have any nuts so I just used a full cup of cranberries.  Also, I used all brown sugar instead of 1/2  white and 1/2 brown.  They taste yummy.  I thought they would flatted out a little but they pretty much stayed in the shape that I put them in but I put my last batch in separate so slightly I flattened the tops of each cookie with a spoon. I got exactly 3 dozen small cookies.  ;)b

0 likes